1. Change your passwords. Yes, ALL of them. "According to CNN Tech an 8 digit password can be hacked in 2 hours but a 12 character password would take 17 years."
2. Dump your cache, cookies, and clear your browsing history in whichever web browser you use (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
3. Consolidate your flash drives. Clean out things you don't need anymore and backup the important things you can't live without.
4. Wait, forget the flash drive, try a cloud! Something like GoogleDocs, Dropbox, iCloud, etc. (Dropbox is my personal favorite!)
5. Edit your privacy settings and Facebook friendships.
6. Be transparent. What's your "digital footprint"?
7. Buy your name... domain name, that is.
8. Get Wikified. (At Central we already do this on our Sharing Place! Yippie!)
9. Build your PLN - Twitter is actually an awesome place to connect with other educators! (Follow me @iTeacherLauren :)
10. Back up your data - purchasing an external hard drive is a great investment!
Like I said, check out the original post "10 Super Geeky Tips for the New Year" for detailed descriptions of each step. She has some great ideas!